Conspiracy theorists will point to "Star Wars" as a fictional movie version of real events happening today. Someone was also recently moved to satirically show how conspiracy theorists work using Star Wars as an example. This story has been edited by Websurdity and Debunking 9/11.
Was the Death Star Attack an Inside Job?
[Edited by Debunking911]
Like many, I was fed this story when I was growing up. But as I watched the video, I began to realize that all was not as it seemed. And the more I questioned the official story, the deeper into the rabbit hole I went.
Presented here are some of the results of my soul-searching regarding this painful event. Like many citizens, I have many questions that I would like answered: was the mighty Imperial government really too incompetent to prevent a handful of untrained nerf-herders from destroying one of their most prized assets? Or are they hiding something from us? Who was really behind the attack? Why did they want the Death Star destroyed? No matter what the answers, we have a problem.
Below is a summary of my book, Uncomfortable Questions: An Analysis of the Death Star Attack, which presents compelling evidence that we all may be the victims of a fraud of immense proportions.
Uncomfortable Questions about the Death Star Attack
1) Why were a handful of rebel fighters able to penetrate the defenses of a battle station that had the capability of destroying an entire planet and the defenses to ward off several fleets of battle ships?
The above photos show Death Star defenses. Did they stand down?
2) Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to
deploy the station’s large fleet of TIE
Fighters until it was too late? Was he
acting on orders from somebody to not shoot
down the rebel attack force? If so, who, and
3) Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?
4) Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader, the second-ranking member of the Imperial Government, is in fact the father of the pilot who allegedly destroyed the Death Star?
Why didn't he arrest this rebel when he had the chance?
5) Why did Lord Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored TIE Fighter? Conveniently, this placed Lord Vader outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed, where he was also conveniently able to escape from a large-sized rebel fleet that had just routed the Imperial forces. Why would Lord Vader, one of the highest ranking members of the Imperial Government, suddenly decide to fly away from the Death Star in the middle of a battle? Did he know something that the rest of the Imperial Navy didn’t?
In the video of the Death Star’s destruction, Lord Vader clearly exclaims “I have you now” then fires two shots. Those shots never impact — anywhere. Were they merely “added” to the “official” video after the event to make it appear that Lord Vader had at least attempted to fight off his alleged son?
Onboard Camera shows the lone rebel in Vader's sights but doesn't pull the trigger.
6) Nerf-Herders defy the laws of physics? How could any pilot shoot a missile into a 2 meter-wide exhaust port, let alone a pilot with no formal training, whose only claim to fame was his ability to “bullseye womprats” on Tatooine? This shot, according to one pilot, would be “impossible, even for a computer.” Yet, according to additional evidence, the pilot who allegedly fired the missile turned off his targeting computer when he was supposedly firing the shot that destroyed the Death Star. How did the missile make a right angle turn after entering the exhaust port? How could a missile shot in the vacuum of space–that would tend to keep going in the same direction as it was released, according to the laws of physics–be *sucked* into an *exhaust* pipe? "Exhaust" means to exhale or blow out... Wouldn’t the missiles have been blown awry of their target rather than sucked in? If it had been an intake pipe, then the “bending” path of the missiles could be plausible. Why have these discrepancies never been investigated, let alone explained?
Actual tactical computer recording.
The Magic Missile Theory
7) Why has their been no investigation into
evidence that the droids who provided the
rebels with the Death Star plans were once
owned by none other than Lord Vader himself,
and were found, conveniently, by the pilot
who destroyed the Death Star, and who is
also believed to be Lord Vader’s son?
Evidence also shows that the droids were
brought to one Ben Kenobi, who, records
indicate, was Darth Vader’s teacher many
years earlier! Are all these personal
connections between the conspirators and a
key figure in the Imperial government
supposed to be coincidences?
8) How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile. Furthermore, analysis of the tape of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface, prior to it exploding completely! Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?
How could this small missile create an explosion this big?
9) Prior to the destruction of the Death Star a smuggler named Captain Solo was reportedly given a large sum of money. At a crucial point in the battle, Captain Solo had an unobstructed shot on his choice of the fighters pursuing Skywalker, yet Solo did not take advantage of this opportunity to kill Darth Vader. Although Vader was in the process of firing upon Skywalker’s X-wing, Solo attacked the defensive fighter instead. In the aftermath, Vader escaped, while Solo still had crates of money in his cargo hold. Captain Solo eventually made his way to the Bespin system, where he was seen dining with none other than Vader, who was reportedly obsessed with obtaining Captain Solo’s ship (and the money contained therein). Solo’s ship was then seen flying into the super-structure of the second Death Star, destroying it just after Vader was able to get out (he was seen leaving a shuttle piloted by none other than Luke Skywalker). Yet through this whole sequence of events, the money was never seen removed from Solo’s ship. Was it used to bribe Darth Vader, who (allegedly) assassinated Palpatine? Did anyone other than Vader and Skywalker actually see Emperor Palpatine die?
10 ) During pilot debriefing we leaned that Obi Wan was the one who told Luke to turn off his targeting computer. He said he was told by Obi Wan to "Let go" and "Trust me". This is the same Obi Wan who was, according to the official story, killed after sabotaging the Death Star by none other than Darth Vader BEFORE speaking to Luke. His convenient death places him inside the Death Star just before the explosions on the surface occur. By faking his death Vader would have given Obi Wan time to plant explosives. The only evidence of his death is his Jedi robe on surveillance cameras. And even that can't be found because they decided to conveniently let the evidence burn in the planet atmosphere. Also, why are there reports from Endor that Lord Vader, Obi Wan and Yoda were seen together AFTER their deaths? And who other than the Empire has the capacity to fake their deaths?
11) Lord Vader executed an officer for incompetence by allowing the rebels to escape. He then orders another officer to disable the Millennium Falcon's hyper drive. The rebels once again escape using the disabled hyper drive. Why was the officer responsible for caring out Lord Vader's order to disable the hyper drive not executed? Why was he in fact given NO disciplinary action what so ever? Why did Lord Vader only disable the hyper drive? If Lord Vader didn't want the rebels to escape, why didn't he disable the ship entirely?
12) Why did the captain of the Imperial Stardestroyer not fire upon the lifepod with the droids carrying Death Star plans? The "official story" says he didn't find the any signs of life. He said "Hold your fire. There are no life forms. It must have been short-circuited." Why would he be looking for life when it was electronic plans he should have been looking for. Why did he jump to the conclusion it was "short-circuited". Is he a lifepod engineer?
How can all this be just incompetence and coincidence? IMPOSSIBLE!
The most important question of all is why would a shadowy group in the Empire want to destroy such a technological wonder? Is it an excuse to invade Hoth and steal their oil; a planet which didn’t have anything to do with the attacks. Or is it to take away your religious freedoms to practice the dark side of the force? As incredible as this sounds it makes more sense than the official story.
The only way we will ever get answers to these and other troubling questions is by voting into the office those who will make an investigation into the official story a priority. Listen to the "Bombad General" of Gungan. A whistleblower with connections to Emperor Palpatine.
Heyo-dalee, mesa yous humble servaunt culled Jaja Binkss. Mesa wanna spake at yous bout tis a long tale toll by dissa big bosses.
Mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen. Den boom.... before mesa knowen it...pow! Mesa runnin tada senate. Nosir, nosir. Mesa hate da senate. Dat's da last ting mesa wanten. Wit no-nutten mula to campaignin wit.
Trooperz do die'n without a fight? Trooperz isa warriors! Dead Sta gotta grand army. Dare-sa nobody dare. All gone. Some kinda fight? Sorry, no trooperz...no trooperz. Dissen all pitty odd to my... Wierdind... Mesa tink dissa nutsen!
Mesa need mooie mooie yousa mula ta fightin wit da big bosses, okeyday?
Donate now to the "Jar Jar Binkss for Senator" campaign and the "Galaxy for Death Star Truth". May the dark side of the force be with you.
Also buy Darth Ray
"The Truth about the Death Star"
Now sold in paperback
"Mesa need mooie, mooie mula!"
"Debunking Death Star" debunks itself!
Says that Luke was born with the force then says he was trained in the force. Which one is it? Was he trained or was he born with it?